Small, lightweight and highly water resistant EDC backpack.
If you're looking for a streamlined and lightweight, highly water resistant EDC pack with a quick access to all your gear, don't look any further. It also works great for hikes or 1-2 night trips.
I never wanted to enter a panel loader game, because there are big players already when it comes to a simple, relatively ligthweight EDC packs. Plus the design is quite straightforward: front zippered pocket, two pockets on the front inside, maybe a laptop sleeve. But last winter I realized I want exactly that for my short hikes: a smaller pack that opens flat, has some smart organization but remains simple and lightweight.
As all my other packs, this one easily stands on its own.
You can also take a look at version using recycled fabric.
- clamshell design that opens flat
- simple & minimalist design with 1 quick access pocket outside, 2 zippered pockets inside, simple laptop sleeve and an integrated admin panel
- 4+8 mm EVA foam padded backpanel, 8 mm EVA foam padding in the shoulder straps + 3 mm 3D Coolmax spacer mesh
- lightly padded bottom with EVA foam
- laptop sleeve well suspended from the bottom
- front pocket runs 19 cm deep, so you can easily access whatever you put in, the items won't fall all the way down to the bottom of the pack
- good visibility interior with bright colors
- comfortable and easy to grab top handle
- daisy chain on shoulder straps
- YKK matte Aguaguard size 8 zippers outside, reverse size 5 inside
- aluminium shoulder straps buckles
- 2"x3" velcro panel (please add a note at the checkout if you want larger 4"x3" velcro panel or none)
Material: outer fabric X-Pac VX21/VX42/X50, interior fabric VX21 in various colors
Size: approx 17-18 liters
Dimensions: 47x26x14 cm
Weight: only 650 grams
X33 Multicam, X50 Multicam Tropic, X51 Marigold, UVX40 White, Silver and RVX25 blaze orange available upon request. Please note that VX21 version comes with more rugged VX42 bottom.
You can opt for various customization. Simply add those from the Backpack category. If you're looking for a customization that's not listed, please feel free to reach out.
- split pocket in the front quick access pocket allowing further organization
- elastic mesh side bottle pockets (main zipper going only around 1/2 down instead of being clamshell)
- front Dyneema mesh pocket for storing a rain jacket, wet stuff or other items you need a quick access to
- no velcro or larger 4x3 velcro